Blue Crush: 6 Stylish Watches for Grooms
1) Top right: Bell & Ross vintage aero watch, $3,400, J. Brooks Jewelers
2) Center: Omega Aqua Terra Seamaster watch, $10,100, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
3) Top left: Breitling Superocean Heritage watch, $6,780, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
4) Bottom left: Omega James Bond Seamaster special edition watch, $7,350, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
5) Bottom center: Breitling Superocean II watch, $6,780, O.C. Tanner Jewelers
6) Bottom right: Bell & Ross diamond navy-blue ladies watch, $6,600, J. Brooks Jewelers
Tradition holds that brides and grooms should exchange gifts the night before their nuptials or the morning of the ceremony (sorry, your shiny new rings don’t count as gifts). Leave the flasks for the groomsmen, and give your Mr. or Mrs. a wedding-worthy timepiece to wear on the big day and beyond. Bonus points if you get the watch engraved with their initials, your wedding date, or a personal message.