If you want to take a thrilling ride into history this summer, we recommend heading over to the Commemorative Air Force Aviation Museum in Heber City. They just re-opened for the season and have a slew of activities planned for the next few months, including a visit from a B-25 Bomber from June 5-12. The historic aircraft was one of the most versatile and heavily armed planes during World War II.
Here's the schedule for the visit:
- June 5 @ 12 p.m.: B-25 arrives Heber City Airport
- June 5-11 @ 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: B-25 Tours: $5, B-25 Rides: $325 / $650 cockpit, T-6 / SNJ Warbird Ride $375, Aircraft displays, museum tours, PX sales
- June 9 @ 6 - 10 p.m.: Swing Dance Party, featuring The Danny Newell Tribute Big Band with the Mortimer Sisters Singers (Free swing classes & prizes)
- June 10 @ 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.: Pancake Breakfast-$8, B-25 and T-6 Rides
- June 11 @ 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: B-25 and T-6 Rides
- June 12 @ 9 a.m.:B-25 departs Heber City