Five Self-Care Products to Get You Through the Winter
Let’s be honest: The past few months have been rough (and cold!), so there’s no time like the present to indulge in an extra dose of self-care. We’ve gathered wellness products that work wonders on stress and anxiety, from calming lavender soaking salts to a relaxing CBD-infused body oil. Draw a bath, light a candle, pour yourself a drink (wine, tea, whiskey, water—we don’t discriminate), and unwind with these local feel-good finds.
1. Lavande Lavender Bath Salts, $22, Splendor Beauty Emporium (1675 Redstone Center Dr #115, 435.575.1800)
These luxe mineral sea salts laced with lavender essential oils help draw out toxins from the body.
2. Nomadic Bloom Park City Pine Candle, $34, Indigo Highway (1241 Center Dr #L170, 435.214.7244)
This locally made, hand-poured soy candle smells like the mountains; the purchase of each candle provides 10 meals for families in need.
3. Lord Jones CBD Body Oil, $65, Cake Boutique (577 Main St 435.649.1256)
This soothing plant-based formula features organic avocado, jojoba, and safflower oils, plus broad-spectrum CBD extract derived from hemp.
4. Palo Santo Meditation Bundle, $48, Indigo Highway
Burn this bundle of Palo Santo harvested in Peru to help you chill out and welcome good vibes into your space.
5. GoopGlow Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator, $42, Cake Boutique
Designed to mimic the effects of microdermabrasion treatments, this powerhouse exfoliator will brighten and smooth your skin when used once a week.