Join the Sunrise Rotary and Wasatch Brewery for the Second Annual Park City Sunrise Rotary Shot Ski. They're enlisting enthusiastic participants to take a “shot” of delicious Wasatch beer to help raise funds for the Park City Sunrise Rotary. The one long ski (actually a total of 440 skis bolted together) will be hoisted at 2:00 p.m. in an attempt to break the record of 1,234 participants set by Breckenridge last January.
And to keep the celebration going, Wasatch Brewery will host a beer garden in the Brew Pub lot from noon until 6:00, complete with games, live music, a food truck and of course, a selection of Wasatch Brewery’s award-winning craft beers.
There will be several different ticket options in 2017 including:
- $20 ticket, good for one unreserved spot on a ski
- $25 ticket, good for one unreserved spot on a ski plus entrance to the beer garden, plus your first beer (capacity limited to 600)
- $500 VIP Team Ticket, which includes:
- 6 reserved spots on two skis
- 2 skis wrapped with your team or company name to take home as a souvenir
- 6 entrance passes to the Wasatch Beer Garden
- 6 beer tokens.
And to inspire everyone to dress up in costume, Wasatch Brewery founder Greg Schirf will be handing out gift cards and Wasatch “swag” to entrants dressed in the best regalia.
Oct 14, 2017 at 2:00 PM