Join the first WANDER sessions of Wild Women: an excursion to Diamond Fork Hot Springs outside Spanish Fork. Hike along a 2.5-mile trail to a series of natural hot springs, where we’ll enjoy healthy snacks and dive into a discussion on “IDENTITY” lead by TrailTalk Founder Allison Page, whose Park City-based therapy business specializes in “walk and talk” sessions in the great outdoors.
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Eat delicious and nutritious locally-prepared snacks
- Get a surprise swag bag of goodies (value $200+) from Indigo Highway,Sync Float Center and The Beau Collective
Space is limited; registration required.
Nov 11, 2017 at 9:00 AM;
Nov 18, 2017 at 9:00 PM