Bring your lawn chairs and blankets every Sunday starting July 8 – Sept 9 and enjoy a free concert on Ray’s Lawn! Each week Sundance invites talented local bands and artists to mingle their music with the mountain air. The Sundance Food Truck will make a special appearance at each performance.
Performances are 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Performances are subject to cancellation.
No outside alcohol permitted.
Line-up is as follows:
- July 8 – Michelle Moonshine & Co
- July 15 – The Hardy Brothers
- July 22 – Matthew & the Hope
- July 29 – Red Desert Ramblers
- August 5 – Candy’s River House
- August 12 – G Brown Quintet
- August 19 – Nate Robinson Trio
- August 26 – Tony Holiday & the Velvetones
- September 2 – Triggers & Slips
- September 9 – Joy & Eric with special guest Basil Katz
Sundays from 5:00pm to 7:30pm between July 8 and September 9