Progressive series of introductory skills taught on THURSDAYS in July then on MONDAYS in August/September. Start your Mountain Biking experience on the right pedal! In this 3 week series you will sharpen your existing skills and learn some new ones. The class format of 2 hours per session will allow for sufficient practice time in a controlled environment so you can practice skills between sessions while riding with your friends and family. This series will allow you to master the fundamental skills that will finally make this the season that you become confident on your bike.
Subjects to be covered include: Climbing; Descending; Bike Set Up; Cornering / Switchbacks; Shifting; Braking; Obstacles; Rocks & Roots. Your coaches are Shelly and Kristen - who each have years of teaching experience and are looking forward to helping you love your mountain bike!
- July 17th, 5 PM- 7 PM: climbing and descending form, bike set up
- July 31st, 5 PM- 7 PM: cornering / switchbacks, shifting, braking
- August 14th, 5 PM- 7 PM: trail obstacles: rocks and roots
Late Sumer Series:
- August 20th, 10 AM-12 PM: climbing and descending form, bike set up
- August 27th, 10 AM-12 PM: cornering / switchbacks, shifting, braking
- September 10th, 10 AM-12 PM: trail obstacles: rocks and roots
Coaches are Shelly Wedge and Kristen Lane
Jul 17, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM;
Jul 31, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM;
Aug 14, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM;
Aug 20, 2018 from 10:00 AM to12:00 PM;
Aug 27, 2018 from 10:00 AM to12:00 PM;
Sep 10, 2018 from 10:00 AM to12:00 PM