The Giving Tree Festival is a community event hosted by the Park City Rotary Club to benefit non-profits serving Summit County. Participating non-profits have teamed with local designers and others to create beautiful Christmas Trees and other holiday decorations available for viewing in our Parade of Trees at local businesses throughout the greater Park City area and for purchase in our online auction from noon on November 18, 2016 through 8:00 pm on December 2, 2016 on the website.
Maps of the tree locations can be downloaded from the website and are available at each of the tree locations as well. Stamp your map each time you visit a tree and after stamping 15 trees you can vote on your favorite and be entered to win a $500 gift card and a stay at a local Park City inn. The non-profit who wins the people's choice award based on your votes will win 5% of the overall proceeds from the event, in addition to the 90% of the proceeds from their own tree (the remaining 5% covers event costs).
Giving Tree Festival Schedule
- Friday, Nov. 18 – Parade of Trees begin, showcasing trees and other holiday crafts at local businesses.
- Friday, Nov. 18, 12:00 p.m. MST – Online auction of trees begins
- Nov. 18-Dec. 3 – Parade of Trees at local businesses, with accompanying online auction
- Friday, Dec. 2, 8:00 p.m. MST – Online auction closing
- Friday, Dec. 2 – Deadline for turning in your Parade of Trees map to win prizes!
- Saturday, Dec. 3, 2:00-5:00 p.m. – Community Celebration with Santa, Treasure Mountain Inn, Main Street
Every day from 12:00am to 11:59pm between November 18, 2001 and December 3, 2016